- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Good customer service and communication skills. Must have good money handling skills. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other cast members of the organization. Ability to effectively present proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must successfully complete ServSafe Alcohol training certification course.
- Prior food handling, cashier and/or attendant experience preferred. Knowledge of proper food holding temperatures and the ability to identify temperature danger zones and understanding the proper use of cleaning chemicals.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the cast member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The cast member is frequently required to walk and taste or smell. The cast member is occasionally required to climb or balance. The cast member must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the cast member is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer