We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Ensures efficient operations table games protection during assigned shift.
- Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers, in accordance with established procedures.
- Accounts for chips on assigned games. This includes making fills and credits as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required; six months to one year experience in Table Games or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
- Excellent skills in both written and oral communication.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and have knowledge of Table Games operating systems.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Provides coaching and counseling to team members.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid driver’s license and have acceptable driving history as determined by Penn National Gaming’s auto insurance carrier. Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations. Must successfully complete TiPS and Title 31 training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces. WORK ENViRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Employee could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand tobacco smoke.
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, and online gaming via theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer