We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
- Achieves desired results through established methods, procedures, and guidelines to maintain established standards and high-quality service.
- Monitors results through inspection, evaluation, and analysis; makes changes if necessary, to achieve goals.
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers, and manages operational goals, and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Creates effective and efficient schedules while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction.
- Develops and produces menu items as listed in each restaurant. Follows all prep lists and ensures kitchens are stocked and ready for service.
- Assists in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Responsible for maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining established quality assurance procedures to ensure acceptable health department and customer service standards.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Associate degree (A.A.) in culinary or related field and minimum of four (4) years of culinary experience in multiple venues required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of previous supervisory experience required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as business needs dictate.
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, and online gaming via theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer