We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
- Responsible for the collection and count of slot cash boxes from the gaming floor and the subsequent cash and ticket count conducted in the Count Room.
- Responsible for the count of drop boxes and any other drops or counts for associated gaming revenues in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength, and compliance goals.
- Collection of cash, tickets and tokens from each slot machine, cashless wagering kiosk, parking kiosk, satellite banking kiosk, arcade games and any other machine or revenue area as instructed and appropriate
- Effectively perform the functions of counting, sorting, strapping, racking, transporting, and recording of all funds in the count operation
- Maintain proficiency in operation of all programs and equipment used in the drop and count process
- Comprehensive understanding of regulations pertaining to the work process.
- Accurately report count results.
- Open slots machines & remove cash boxes and carry to carts - lifting expectations 50 lbs. - Position requires Walking 50% of the time. - Standing 50% of the time
- Complete daily maintenance of all Count Room equipment.
- High School Diploma/GED; 1 year of prior work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous money handling experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Must have the ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests and regulatory agencies.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to present information and respond to questions from employees and guests.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
- Must have the ability to write reports.
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills.
- Must have the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions (i.e., written, oral, etc.).
- Basic computer knowledge; competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must qualify for a license with the Pennsylvania State Racing Commission and meet any credentialing requirements of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
We’ve grown to become the leading provider of integrated entertainment, sports content, and casino gaming experiences thanks to our 43 destinations across North America, online sports betting and iCasino via ESPN BET™ and theScore Bet Sportsbook and Casino®.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer