We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
- Achieves desired results through established methods, procedures, and guidelines to maintain designated standards and high-quality service. Monitors results through inspection, evaluation, and analysis; makes changes if necessary, to achieve goal.
- Responsible for supervising all Stewarding staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift.
- Ensures cleanliness standards meet established guidelines in all Food & Beverage outlet kitchens.
- Responsible for maintenance of cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory of supplies.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provides recommendations; ensures compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of departmental customer service goals.
- Maintains established quality assurance procedures to ensure acceptable health department and customer service standards in Stewarding department.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in culinary or related field from four-year college or university; four (4) years of Stewarding or equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior gaming experience preferred. Minimum four (4) years of supervisory experience required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Flexible to work all shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays, as business needs dictate.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
We’ve grown to become the leading provider of integrated entertainment, sports content, and casino gaming experiences thanks to our 43 destinations across North America, online sports betting and iCasino via ESPN BET™ and theScore Bet Sportsbook and Casino®.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer