We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Responsible for the collection, counting, sorting, and wrapping of currency.
- Participates in the transfer of currency off the floor.
- Transports the currency to the restricted area for counting.
- Ensures key control procedures are followed.
- Responsible for operating currency counters, adding machines, and other Auditing functions.
- Completes daily maintenance of all Count Room equipment as well as cleaning of Count Room.
- Works professionally with other departments as needed to complete tasks.
- Ensures company assets are properly accounted for and secured.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to follow directions repeatedly, precisely, and without deviation.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must have basic math skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Data entry/computer skills required.
- Ability to work in restricted quarters.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with interruptions.
- Prior currency count experience preferred.
We’ve grown to become the leading provider of integrated entertainment, sports content, and casino gaming experiences thanks to our 43 destinations across North America, online sports betting and iCasino via ESPN BET™ and theScore Bet Sportsbook and Casino®.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer