We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers, creates and executes marketing campaigns, and adds new locations through sales and poaching. Assigned to all or part of a regional route of VGT locations, the Sales and Marketing Account Manager is responsible for maintaining an ongoing relationship with the location owners, acquire renewal agreements from the locations and prevent closures if possible. The Sales and Marketing Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Generates marketing strategies for assigned customers and assists with campaign production and execution
- Meets assigned targets for profitable revenue volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Works with customers and in-house design team to redesign gaming areas to have a custom theme and brand
- Promotes new gaming area and brand accordingly
- Cold calls on potential new locations. Schedules face to face meetings to close deals and add customers to route of locations
- Achieves assigned revenue quotas in designated key accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves key customer objectives defined by company management
- Completes key customer account plans that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management
- Handle client concerns and objections in a fashion that improves client rapport and generates positive results.
- Remain in control of all sales situations, displaying firmness and precision in decision-making
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent job experience required
- Experience within VGT industry is a plus
- PC proficiency
We’ve grown to become the leading provider of integrated entertainment, sports content, and casino gaming experiences thanks to our 43 destinations across North America, online sports betting and iCasino via ESPN BET™ and theScore Bet Sportsbook and Casino®.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer