We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
Prairie State Gaming is one of the largest, most respected video gaming terminal operators in Illinois. Our operations include more than 2,000 gaming terminals across a network of more than 400 bar and retail gaming establishments in the state. Prairie State Gaming is the only Illinois video gaming terminal operator with the financial strength to quickly roll out your games, to back them with the best-in-class support, and the experience to operate in a highly regulated environment.
- Current Illinois Terminal Handler or Technician license or must be able to become licensed by the Illinois Gaming Board within of start date
- Collect money from slot machines and fill machines
- Repair slot machines
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment
- Must submit to an independent background check including but not limited to criminal, driving and financial history
- Experience with money handling and accountability documentation
- Strong technical repair experience (coin-op amusement and video gaming terminal repair experience a huge plus)
- Computer, smart phone, Excel/Word, and internet skills are required
- Strong basic math skills are needed
- Must be organized and capable of filling out necessary paperwork clearly, completely, and able to meet deadlines
- Ability lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
We’ve grown to become the leading provider of integrated entertainment, sports content, and casino gaming experiences thanks to our 43 destinations across North America, online sports betting and iCasino via ESPN BET™ and theScore Bet Sportsbook and Casino®.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer