Click column header to sort
- Enforces operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current. - Assists in reconciling of requisitions and system inventories. - Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment. - Coordinates salvage of damaged or used material. - Participates in planning personnel safety and protection activities. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Responsible for supervising all Warehouse staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift. Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest satisfaction. - Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provides recommendations; ensures compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager. Assists in oversight process of transferring and transporting all materials to designated locations between and within all user departments such as office furniture, records, recycling, etc., on designated shift. - Protects and preserves assets of the company. - Assists with inspection of incoming materials against order and specification for correctness and defects; arranges for return of defective material. - Assists in ordering needed supplies and equipment, after gaining approval from manager. - Ensures designated shift has all necessary tools to complete tasks and that all equipment is in working order. - Assists in ensuring OSHA standards are followed. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of departmental customer service goals. - Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:Shift: 6:00AM to 2:30PM (Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday) Pay: $15.00 per hour- Successfully fulfills orders and delivers to different departments on property. - Rotates and stocks incoming goods in warehouse coolers, freezers, and shelves. - Assists the team with monthly inventories in the warehouse. - Ensure all deliveries are checked for spoilage and damage. - Adheres to appropriate policies and procedures in all warehouse tasks. - Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Enters and reviews receiving documentation. - Performs month-end inventories. - Assists in counts and weight checks; maintains par stock levels. - Stocks items in designated area, and rotates stock first in, first out. - Performs merchandise inspection. - Maintains clean inventory work area. - Verifies vendor documentation to merchandise and Purchase Order. - Distributes merchandise to the appropriate outlets. - Operates forklift and drives warehouse truck as needed. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.- Weekends offAmeristar Casino Resort Spa offers Team Members: Now hiring candidates 18 or older for all positions, including gaming licensed positions (excluding Beverage Server, Barback, Bartender)- $1,500 Retention bonus offered for all newly hired hourly positions - Apply, Interview, and Start before July 31, 2023 and get $250 on your first check! Additional $250 paid after 6 months, $1000 paid after one year (based on completion of pay period anniversary date) - Health Benefits Insurance package effective Day 1: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability for FT team members- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership after 90 days of employment- $700 Referral Bonus Program ($350 at 90 days $350 at 6 months) – for Team Members who refer applicants that are hirednow through July 31, 2023. - Discounted bus tickets - Non-Accrued Additional Time Off – Apply, Interview, and Start before July 31, 2023 and start with 80 hours for FT, and 40 hours for PT for immediate use (Non-Accrued Additional Time Off pay must be used within one year from the date of hire/grant date) - Hot meal served by the Leadership team once a month - 20% discount for Starbucks, Ara Spa, and all food outlets - 100% Colorado Gaming License reimbursement after 90 days of employment - Hotel discounts available at all 43PENN properties, plus discounts on goods and services (including Barstool merch) - Education reimbursement program and Annual Scholarship Program - Career development opportunities
- Assist with shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in inventory, matching purchase orders to bills of lading and distributing inventory and non-inventory items accordingly. - Read requisitions and shipping orders to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/shipped. - Fill requisitions for inventory and non-inventory items and distribute items to requesting department. - Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed vial appropriate computer program. - Ensure warehouse is accessible, clean, organized and operating in a safe and efficient manner; reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions. - Maintains proper storage of inventory merchandise to avoid spills or spoilage; rotates stock according to schedule. - Prepare and ensure parcels are processed for mailing or shipping. - Perform physical inventory as scheduled or via request.
- Participates in monthly inventory counts, unloads trucks, receives goods safely, and recycles glass, cardboard, and paper. - Fills requisitions in a timely and accurate manner. - Responsible for mail delivery and the organization and tidiness of Warehouse. - Responsible for safety and cleanliness of all Warehouse areas as per internal and health department standards. - Responsible for checking deliveries for accuracy and product integrity. - Responsible for stocking product on shelves. - Responsible for product rotation. - Delivers non-inventory items to proper department/storage on property.
As a Sous Chef of Asian Cuisine, you will:Shift: 1:00PM to 2:00AM (13-Hour Shift)- Responsible for culinary standards and operational guidelines within a specific outlet for a specific shift including kitchen areas, food preparation activities, and facilities.- Administers all aspects of food preparation, ensuring kitchen is clean, well stocked, and problem-free.- Recommends changes on all standard menus and consistently strives through menu planning to improve food costs, volume, quality, attractiveness, and efficient preparation of all food-related items.- Ability to perform the functions of any culinary task assigned within kitchen such as broiler, sauté, Asian, and prep when needed.- Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State and Company sanitation requirements (ServSafe).- Supports safety and accident prevention programs (knife handling, proper lifting).- Responsible for monitoring/implementation of garbage separation and disposal as per standards.- Responsible for coordinating work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction.- Responsible for visibility to customer, soliciting/requesting feedback on food quality, and responding to guest concerns appropriately and professionally to resolve any issues.- Responsible for development of team to include completion of all required training and knowledge of all policies and procedures relating to their positions.- Presents oneself as a Credit to company and encourages others to do the same.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Interacts with guests and co-workers in a helpful, positive, upbeat, and professional manner while taking food/beverage orders, accepting payment through cash, credit, check and comps, delivery of order to guests, and bussing and cleaning of dining area- Responsible for the monitoring and replenishing of all food products in work area by stocking counters and displays in a neat, accurate and timely fashion- Ensures work area is neat, clean and sanitized before throughout shift by wiping counter areas, beverage stations, sinks, and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station- Ensures and monitors rotation and quality of product for appearance and safe holding temperature and proper storage of prepared foods under refrigeration with product, date and proper storage containers to minimize waste and spoilage and ensure quality attractiveness Partners with culinary team to work as a team to ensure coordinated work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction - Maintains all equipment in proper fashion such as cappuccino machine, micros station, etc- Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State and Company sanitation requirements (ServSafe)- Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies- Supports safety and accident prevention programs (nonslip footwear, proper lifting)- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations- Assist in operation of other food and beverage venues as needed
- Must be able to cook authentic Asian Style Cuisine.- Must be able to be efficient in the preparation of Asian Themed food products including cutting, trimming, chopping, slicing, carving, mixing, cooking, sautéing, grilling, frying, broiling, baking, and steaming and application of other preparation techniques as required for preparation.- Must follow appropriate food handling procedures to ensure safe, quality products.- Must Follow all established Asian food recipes and products in order to maintain a leading edge in the industry.- Protect and preserve assets of the company.- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.- Any job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel.- Ability to speak English preferred.