The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary for Hollywood Casino Tunica and 1st Jackpot Casino:- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.- Manages documentation flow of invoices from receipt through approval.- Works closely with property management to ensure timely and accurate approval and transmittal of invoices and wire transfer requests to Corporate AP.- Works closely with Corporate AP staff on problem resolution and implementation of best practices regarding invoice processing and approval.- Works closely with property Purchasing, Warehouse, and Receiving personnel to facilitate resolution of price and quantity variances identified by Corporate AP.- Ensures all critical documents necessary for AP processing are sent to Corporate AP on a regularly scheduled basis.- Acts as the point of contact for property management regarding questions on AP charges. - Serves as administrator for company Credit card accounts.- Completes regularly scheduled inventory cycle counts; communicates results to the Financial Controller and Warehouse leadership and makes recommendations for improvement.- Reviews cross-departmental cost transfers for required documentation/signatures and enters them into the SWS system.- Manages the month-end outlet inventory counts, accurately enters those inventories in Excel, and provides reports to accounting to make adjusting inventory entries.- Administer and coordinate financial system- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
The (iOS) Mobile Developer is responsible for the development, testing, and support of the new and existing mobile applications. This role also collaborates with solutions architects and peer developers to ensure quality, efficient deliverables are produced accurately and timely. - Develops new mobile applications and enhances existing mobile applications to support PENN's marketing strategy and mobile portfolio.- Actively observes mobile trends and can discuss with leadership advancement of the mobile portfolio based on those emerging technologies and trends. - Partners with technical leads to ensure new services align to roadmaps and to understand the impact on the organization’s information architecture.- Capable of observing a system, understanding it, and making recommendations for improvement. - Participates in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including design, coding, code review, testing, bug tracking, change management, deployment, and support.- Participates in project planning, scoping and estimating. Actively participates in Agile ceremonies.- Responsible for verifying and understanding conformity to regulatory compliance information. Reports all compliance issues to leadership.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management.
- Creates framework for property user profile interfaces as they relate to Company systems and networks.- Analyzes hardware, software, and computer system functional specifications to determine property and business needs. Partners with property leadership to implement products, systems, and specifications from analysis outcomes.- Performs the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of personal computer equipment and related systems.- Performs root cause analysis, develops checklists for typical problems, and creates procedures and internal control changes for problem prevention. - Creates standard operating procedures and user guides and contributes to technical procedural documents before they are published. - Demonstrate creativity in analyzing issues, determining application testing and in recommending solutions to complex IT scenarios. - Performs user administration duties as needed, included but not limited to account activation, termination, and local system administration- Performs installation, repair, maintenance on audio-video systems, kiosks and other embedded systems as needed.- Responsible for responding to, documenting, and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to applicable service level agreements (SLAs).- Resolves and tracks simple and complex end user software/hardware computer problems, and identifies technology needs that will improve business processes.- Responsible for operation and programming of phone systems, including but not limited to, moves, adds, changes, providing updating phone lists, wire installation and systems analysis and - Assists with inventory control for all hardware/software; maintains equipment organization to help expedite service.- Supports, promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Assists with the remote access process when vendors need to provide support for upgrades and troubleshooting issues.- Consults with vendors, Corporate, and property leadership to determine specific application needs, upgrades and overall system improvements as needed. Completes profile request administration for network and property systems; Add/change/modify end user access according to department and regulatory policy.- Serves as a department liaison with external vendors to improve customer service and reduce issues within the IT environment.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Provides technical support for end user computers, applications, printers, phones, time clocks, key control devices, network and application connectivity, and cell phones/radio devices. - Resolves and tracks end user software/hardware computer problems and work with end users to identify technology needs that will help streamline their business processes- Troubleshoots hardware and software. This includes, but not limited to, network equipment, computers, printers, phones, time clocks, and key control devices.- Maintains phone system, including but not limited to moves, adds, and changes, along with occasional wire installation and system troubleshooting- Maintains inventory control for all hardware/software; maintains equipment organization to help expedite service.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Assists with the remote access process when vendors need to provide support for upgrades and troubleshooting issues.- Troubleshoots network connectivity for property systems and maintain network wire management.- Completes profile request administration for network and property systems; Add/change/modify end user access according to department and regulatory policy.- Consults with vendors to improve customer service and reduce problems in the environment.- Meets department uniform, appearance, and grooming requirements.- Keeps work area clean and free of safety hazards, debris, and litter.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with departmental and company standards and programs. - Develops trusted business relationships with property analysts in business units. - identifies opportunities for the use of technology to drive property profitability and growth. - Assists with the adoption and effectiveness of technology-based capabilities.- Assists with the coordination of small- to medium-scale initiatives.- Conducts research to determine if solutions to business needs currently exist at the company. - Participates in requirements and design sessions with business partners.- Develops functional specifications and use cases for new capabilities. - Contributes business partner perspective to discussions within the iT organization.- Assists with the planning and execution of user acceptance testing and change management.- Assists in the development of standards, processes, and guidelines to document and support business use of iT capabilities.- Assists with the development and evaluation of cost-benefit and ROi analyses.- Participates in the execution of intake processes.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
Students from Johnson and Wales University's Spring Career Expo, who would like to learn more about PENN Entertainment and related opportunities, please complete the following application. A member of our Human Resources Team will reach out to connect!
- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction. - Produces menu items as listed in each restaurant; follows all prep lists, and ensures kitchens are stocked and ready for service. - Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Assists with maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory in each restaurant. - Assists Chef de Cuisine with administrative duties, such as tracking/maintaining attendance records. - Assists with maintaining established quality assurance procedures to ensure acceptable health department and customer service standards. - Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of steward operations in all outlets- Responsible for proper scheduling to ensure a clean, safe and healthy working environment - Responsible for adherence to all safety regulations- Responsible for training and development of employees - Responsible for the maintenance and preventive maintenance of all kitchen and dish room equipment.- Maintain the stocking and correct inventory of chemical products- Responsible for the upkeep of proper tools - Ability to communicate and cooperate with all management and line staff employees - Executes and Audits supplies and inventory items insuring cost controls- Responsible for monthly china, glass, flatware and utensil inventories - Responsible for ordering china, glass, flatware and utensils when supplies reach below par levels - Ensures that the minimum level of labor is used to perform the required level of service without impacting service standards- Completes the required daily financial tools and reports- Communicates variances from established standards to Food & Beverage Director - Assures all employee files are in order as described in Property Guidelines - Understands and administers the PAF form, sets performance expectations and provides coaching and operational support for the supervisory team, and employees - Enforces all appearance and uniform guidelines - Enforces all regulatory, internal controls, policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the Executive Steward, and Lead Stewards in all forms of cleaning in kitchens and F&B areas. - The team member is responsible for bringing all F&B areas above normal health and sanitations codes. - Ensure that sanitation in all food outlets meets and/or exceeds Health Department and OSHA guidelines. - Deep cleaning of inside/outside of ovens, inside/outside of hoods, inside/outside of grills, inside/outside of stoves, inside/outside deep fryers, inside/outside hot boxes, inside/outside salamanders, steam tables, chafers, table and counter tops, inside/outside walk-in refrigerators and freezers, speed racks (Crescors), trash cans & trash dumpsters, glass, brass, ceilings, walls, floors, drains, fans. - Deep cleaning steward needs knowledge of taking apart and putting this above equipment back together.- Ensure proper storage of equipment, chemicals and restaurant supplies in compliance with departmental, company and OSHA standards, in the dish and pot rooms, kitchens, mop rooms and trash dock. - Report all defective and/or unsafe equipment (cooking and ware washing) to the supervisor on duty. - Ensure that all discarded cooking oil is disposed of safely and securely by putting it in the proper containers - Maintains valid WV racing license, Food Handlers permit and TIPS certifications - You are required to follow PPE and safety guidance designed to safeguard you, your fellow team members, and guests.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional, and responsive customer service. Greets each guest approaching their station. - Maintains current and accurate information regarding food items (i.e., preparation techniques, seasonings, ingredients). - Responsible for wiping down server-side expo area, and all touching areas as needed. Removes all tainted dishware and trashes to dish pit. Sweeps floors and keeps them clean and dry throughout shift. - Ensures a successful tray-up and run delivery of all ordered items are properly to the corresponding table. - Reads food orders from computer printout and confirms that all food items are prepared as ordered, according to the established menu. - Ensure all food items are prepared according to standard recipes and menu to ensure consistency of products to the guests. - Ensures plate presentation is according to established guidelines. - Assists in replenishing front line provisions, condiments and plate ware as they become diminished. Use the FiFO method in stocking any food items. - Wipes counter areas, sinks, and floors to maintain a clean and safe work station. - Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established health and safety standards - Maintains par levels of operating supplies and food product for each workstation obtaining replacement stock from warehouse inventory in accordance with procedure. - Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures. - Provides personalized service and uses guests’ names when possible. - Knows and promotes current casino events and programs and can give guests directions to all casino areas. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
As a Kitchen Maintenance Technician, you will:Shift: Varies -- UP TO 22.00/hr BOE- Performs scheduled and nonscheduled repair, maintenance and installation of machinery, tools, equipmentand/or associated equipment to ensure continuous and safe operation of the property.- Performs preventive maintenance in conjunction with all building maintenance and/or cleanliness related items.- Submits requests for expenditures associated with repairs, upkeep, and improvement to the Manager of Facilities.- Directly or indirectly supports all exterior grounds activities, including snow removal, grass cutting, landscaping, the parking garage and other exterior area needs.- Supports all sanitation processes and procedures including rodent and pest control.- Performs painting, structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, wallpaper and treatments, and furnishings of buildings.- Directly or indirectly supports the installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC, electrical, plumbing systems and water distribution, including fire suppression and sewerage facilities.- Accountable for OSHA compliance at Hollywood Casino & Hotel. Will be an active participant of Safety compliance.- Implements and monitors controls designed to assure full compliance with all federal, state, corporate and property laws, policies and/or mandates.- Must be able to interact effectively and positively across departmental lines.- Must be a team player.- Limited supervisory requirements as assigned.- Other duties may be assigned.
General Accountabilities: - Responsible for keeping the dish room, plateware, and overall cleanliness of the kitchen areas. This includes, but is not limited to, cleaning of coolers, floors, drains, and walls.- The steward must stock all plateware and silverware to all restaurant venues, keeping par levels intact during peak business periods.- Performs periodic maintenance and draining of the dish machine, de-liming, and overall cleanliness of the dish area. This is a Full-Time role
Now Offering: $1,000 Sign-On Bonus- Works as a member of a dishwashing crew, ensuring soiled items are placed in proper racks or containers which carry them through a dishwashing machine. - Inspects, removes, and properly stores all clean items from the dishwashing machine. - Washes steam kettles, tilt fryers, and food preparation equipment too large to put in dishwashing machines. - Washes pots, pans, and traps; maintains neat appearance of working areas and cleaning equipment storage areas. - Supplies dishware to food preparation stations as needed; removes soiled dishware and cooking equipment from food preparation stations. - Keeps work area (floor, machine, shelving, carts, etc.) clean at all times. - Performs miscellaneous duties, such as polishing silver, working in store room, and preparing for banquets, special events, etc., as assigned. - Maintains organization and ensures proper rack stacking, silver presoaking, and operation of dish machine. - Ensures proper set-up, breakdown, and maintenance of all special events. - Performs special cleaning projects as assigned. - Trains new Stewards as required. - Cleans ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes, and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as needed. - Responsible for sweeping and mopping floors; keeps floors clean and dry; picks up wet spills immediately. - Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine. - Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of a shift. - Restocks all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans. Removes all garbage.
This position is responsible for the general kitchen cleaning duties including the cleaning and mopping of kitchen floors and trash removal, and re-stocks all supplies/food in the assigned areas. in addition, this position will transport clean service ware and allocate in accordance with event order to supply the function or restaurant. Essential Functions - Maintain the kitchens and equipment in a clean, sanitary and fully operable condition - Operate the dishwashing equipment to ensure that all china, glass, and silver are cleaned thoroughly sanitation of such is maintained, empty trash; implement established safety policies and procedures - Report any faulty equipment to management immediately - Re-stock and replenish buffet areas - Stock the kitchen and restaurant with supplies - Break down boxes and other food and beverage supplies - Maintain the buffet with the foods needed - Comply with all health and safety standards - Attend meetings as scheduled - Other job related duties as assigned
- Have the ability to use chemicals for treatment of above mentioned areas for insects, fertilization and irrigations.- Water indoor plants as described in daily duties sheet.- Water outdoor plants and shrubs per daily duties sheet that are not taken care of by outdoor irrigation system.- Keep irrigation system on in schedule panels unless one inch or more of rain is received in a day’s time. Leave off no more than two days.- Keep flowerbeds weed free and mulch as needed per season. Plant annual flowers in the spring of each year.- Trim all plants and shrubs as needed per season.- Use all chemicals and fertilizers as described on the chemical listing sheet.- Have the ability and knowledge to spray chemicals with power sprayer.- Have the ability and knowledge to recognize plant diseases for treatment.- Remove snow from sidewalks, parking lots, stairs, ramp ways, exits, barge facilities, restaurant facilities.- Have the ability and knowledge to operate all machinery necessary to perform job duties.- Perform general power washing duties around property.- Keep outside property clean and free of all trash- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
As a Casino Cage Cashier, you will:Shift: Start: 2:00PM to 6:00PM End: 10:00PM to 2:00AM (Must be able to start/end anytime between time frame listed) Pay: $16.00 per hour + tips (avg. $1.50 to $2.00 per hour)- Respond to the needs of guests, and accurately handle guests’ monetary transactions; has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers. - Cash and exchange currency, checks, money orders, cashier checks, coins, tokens or gaming chips for customers and employees. - Handle large amounts of money, accounting for total funds received throughout the day and at the end of each day; maintains accountability over a cashier drawer- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
ESSENTiAL DUTiES AND RESPONSiBiLiTES - Sort linens according to type. - Prepare linens for delivery to off-site laundry - Weigh linens to ensure maximum efficiency for wash loads. - Load and unload washers and dryers once cycle is complete into proper receptacles. - Ensure proper wash cycle is used and proper drying time set for items that require drying. - Take towels from receptacles and places on feed board, keeping the edges straight, for feeding into the towel folder. - Stocking closets. - Complete special cleaning projects as assigned by Housekeeping Management. - Separate damaged or stained linen from regular linen and store in a separate container. - Take towels from the towel folder and place them onto the metro-carts. Ensure the count is recorded properly and is cleared from the machine. - Maintain cleanliness of laundry area by sweeping and mopping the floors daily, and wiping down the towel folder, washers and dryers. - Remove lint from the dryer screens on a daily basis. - Sign in and out for keys, radios or pagers on housekeeper key and pager issue sheet. - Wear proper safety equipment and observes all safety rules in the operation of the machinery. - Report any malfunctions with the machinery immediately to the Housekeeping Manager. - Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed. - Adhere to all company policies and procedures. - Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations. - Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including use of appropriate personal protective equipment where applicable and keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter. - Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements. - Any job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel.
Essential Functions - Loads and unloads washers per machine guidelines.- Loads and unloads dryers per machine guidelines.- Stretches tangled sheets.- Process towels through towel folder.- Manually folds towels and bedspreads as needed.- Runs sheets through the ironer at the recommended speed.- Catches (collects) sheets and other linen and stacks them in appropriate carts.- Sorts and soaks stained linen and terry in soaking bins.- Identify stained or damaged items and determine status for repair, spot treatment, rewash, or discard.- Watches and reports malfunctioning problems with all equipment.- Transports linen and terry from sort and storage location to washers.- Understands how to safely use all equipment at the required productivity level.- Remove lint and debris from all dryer screens, dry cleaning filters, and drain trap after each load andat the end of shift.- Deliver linens and other supplies to hotel floors.- Maintain cleanliness and organization of floor closets.- Monitor and control supplies.- Maintain accurate records of items laundered.- Maintain proper par levels for all linen and terry.- Comply with all health and safety standards.- Attend regular meetings as scheduled. - Other job-related duties as assigned.