AMAMOS NUESTRO TRABAJO.Penn Entertainment / Ameristar Casino está buscando individuos entusiasmados y dedicados para unirse a nuestro equipo. Si estás interesado en la posición de Asistente de EVS, Encargado de lavandería de ropa, Asistente de Huéspedes / Limpieza Interna, Cocinero o Mayordomo. ¡Por Favor suba su resume ahora! Ameristar Casino Resort Spa le ofrece a sus Miembros de Equipo: Contratando ahora candidatos de 18 años o más para todas las posiciones (excluyendo Servidor de Bebidas, Camarero de barra, Barback)- Bono de Retención de $1,500 ofrece para todos los puestos por hora recién contratado - ¡Aplique, Entrevista, y empieza antes del 31 de septiembre de 2023 y recibe $250 en su primer cheque! Después de 6 meses recibe $250 adicionalmente, recibe $1000 después de un año. (basado a la finalización de la fecha de aniversario del período de pago) - Paquete de Seguro de Beneficios de Salud efectivo desde el Día 1: Médica, Dental, Visión, Vida, y Discapacidad de corto-plazo para Miembros de Equipo de Tiempo Completo.- Membrecía gratis de Costco o Sam’s Club después de 90 días de trabajo.- Programa de bonificación por recomendación de $700 ($350 a los 90 días $350 a los 6 meses) - para los Miembros de Equipo que recomiendan a los solicitantes que se contratan ahora hasta el 31 de septiembre de 2023.- Descuento en Taquillas para el Autobús- Tiempo libre adicional no acumulado: solicite, entreviste y comience antes del 31 de septiembre de 2023 y comience con 80 horas para Tiempo Completo y 40 horas para Tiempo Parcial para uso inmediato (el pago de tiempo libre adicional no acumulado debe usarse dentro de un año a partir de la fecha de contratación/fecha de concesión)- Comida Caliente servida por el equipo de Liderazgo una vez al mes - Descuento de 20% para Starbucks, Ara Spa, y toda la comida en el complejo.- 100% reembolso para el ”Colorado Gaming License” después de 90 días de empleo. - Descuentos de Hoteles disponibles para las 43 propiedades de PENN, más descuento en bienes y servicios (incluyendo mercancía de “Barstool”)- Programa de Educación de Reembolso y Programa Anual de Becas.- Oportunidades de desarrollo profesional.Nosotros coordinaremos una llamada con un traductor para aprender más sobre el área de trabajo que más le interese.
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers, creates and executes marketing campaigns, and adds new locations through sales and poaching. Assigned to all or part of a regional route of VGT locations, the Sales and Marketing Account Manager is responsible for maintaining an ongoing relationship with the location owners, acquire renewal agreements from the locations and prevent closures if possible. The Sales and Marketing Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. - Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts- Generates marketing strategies for assigned customers and assists with campaign production and execution- Meets assigned targets for profitable revenue volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts- Works with customers and in-house design team to redesign gaming areas to have a custom theme and brand- Promotes new gaming area and brand accordingly- Cold calls on potential new locations. Schedules face to face meetings to close deals and add customers to route of locations- Achieves assigned revenue quotas in designated key accounts- Meets assigned expectations for profitability- Achieves key customer objectives defined by company management- Completes key customer account plans that meet company standards- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management- Handle client concerns and objections in a fashion that improves client rapport and generates positive results.- Remain in control of all sales situations, displaying firmness and precision in decision-making
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Primarily Revenue Audit tasks. - Prepares month-end bank reconciliations. - Prepares month-end account reconciliations. - Completes monthly journal entries and accruals. - Records cash transfer/wire journal entries. - Balances the accounts payable trial balance. - Verify mathematical accuracy of invoices (to include sales tax accrual when appropriate), code, and process invoices - Reconcile monthly vendor statements and address any issues - Process tax payments accurately and timely - Generates check runs and reports as requested - Prints checks in absence of Horsemen Bookkeeper - Assist with research and impromptu projects - Assist in Direct Bill - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management. - Other duties as assigned by management
Supervises and manages staff who are responsible for the Accounting function including, but not limited to, general accounting, revenue recognition, accounts payable, inventory control, and balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset activity, inventory, etc. Develops, implements, and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving deadlines.- Assists in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Assists in the month-end General Ledger close process to ensure financial statements are accurate and thorough.- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.- Ensures the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.- Completes timely and accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.- Produces monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.- Provides training to new and existing staff as needed.- Supports Controller/Director with special projects and workflow process improvements.- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.- Works closely with department managers to ensure they have a thorough understanding of their expenses and general accounting procedures.- Assists in the management of capital expenditures for small and large scale projects.- Compiles composite reports from individual reports of subordinates required by management or government agencies.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Code invoices and disbursements to have a consistent basis for financial statements preparation.- Perform ad hoc investigation reports from inquirer to provide management or vendors desired information.- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.- Reconcile accounts payable detail to the general ledger.- Reconcile invoices to proof of receipt and purchase order.- Key invoices into computer.- Process disbursements to pay vendor for goods and services.- Communicate with vendors pertaining to expected payments and delinquent invoices.- Reconcile vendor statements.- Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.- Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any management personnel.
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa offers Team Members: Now hiring candidates 18 or older for all positions, including gaming licensed positions (excluding Beverage Server, Barback, Bartender)- $1,500 Retention bonus offered for all newly hired hourly positions - Apply, Interview, and Start before September 31st, 2023 and get $250 on your first check! Additional $250 paid after 6 months, $1000 paid after one year (based on completion of pay period anniversary date) - Health Benefits Insurance package effective Day 1: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability for FT team members- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership after 90 days of employment- $700 Referral Bonus Program ($350 at 90 days $350 at 6 months) – for Team Members who refer applicants that are hirednow through September 31st, 2023. - Discounted bus tickets - Non-Accrued Additional Time Off – Apply, Interview, and Start before September 31st, 2023 and start with 80 hours for FT, and 40 hours for PT for immediate use (Non-Accrued Additional Time Off pay must be used within one year from the date of hire/grant date) - Hot meal served by the Leadership team once a month - 20% discount for Starbucks, Ara Spa, and all food outlets - 100% Colorado Gaming License reimbursement after 90 days of employment - Hotel discounts available at all 43PENN properties, plus discounts on goods and services (including Barstool merch) - Education reimbursement program and Annual Scholarship Program - Career development opportunities Responsibilities include: - Schedules appointments and keeps a current calendar of events and activities, including preparing and verifying travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, conferences, and community or social engagements as needed. - Responsible for drafting, preparing, typing, or transcribing general correspondence, communications, reports, spreadsheets, databases, charts, graphs, manuals, presentations, calendars, agendas, itineraries, meeting minutes, and other documents as needed in the day to day operations of the organization. - Manages libraries of a variety information, including internal controls and documents. - Tracks team members’ attendance in accordance with approved attendance-tracking system. - Provides support services to other managers and supervisors as requested or needed. - Attends all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed. - Meets all departmental or company deadlines. - Designs, organizes, and maintains filing systems as necessary for classifying, retrieving and disposing of correspondence, records, reports, and other documents. - Assembles information for various reports, briefings, meetings, and inquiries from internal and external sources. - Orders and maintains inventories of company assets and supplies. - Complies with all company and departmental policies, procedures, and internal controls. - Answers telephone and in-person inquiries including accurately recording and communicating messages.- Processes incoming and outgoing mail. - Provides quality receptionist duties as needed. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
SUMMARYThe Advertising Specialist is responsible for managing the creative process for the market. The successful candidate will be an expert in managing multiple projects, opening creative request forms for briefs, providing copy points, reviewing and proofing all creative and communications, design work within Adobe and design software, and displaying a strong work ethic and ability to timely complete projects. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- Coordinates in-house and outside agency related projects through effective allocation of resources, monitors workflow for the market for direct mail, and communicates with internal requesting departments to ensure fulfillment of media and production deadlines in a timely, quality, and cost-effective manner.- Supervise media allocation and production schedules in compliance with established marketing department guidelines and ensures the achievement of property plan objectives. - Responsible for proofing all creative, communications, and website submissions.- Successfully identifies copy writing errors and displays strong attention to detail when proofing.- Succinctly produces creative request forms with correct info provided to the shared services team.- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines, to ensure timely delivery of direct and digital communications. - Oversees outside agencies; monitors communication; ensures maintenance of, and adherence to, budgetary guidelines and timely and accurate delivery of advertising materials. - Conducts meetings with internal departments (special events, F&B, Hotel and Casino Ops) to recommend appropriate and cost-effective advertising programs consistent with the overall goals and priorities of the property strategic plan.- Maintains ownership of on-going programs: I.e.; Website - update and maintain.- Manages on-property photo and still shoots with outside agencies and photographers.- Creates front of house signage, digital media for coolsigns and website through graphic design skills.- Directs Purchasing Department to ensure that user departments’ deadlines are achieved.
All positions include the following responsibilities:- Responsible for fostering a fun environment- Enthusiastically support, actively promote, and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs- Provide fast, friendly, professional service to casino guests- Serve as an ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions- Provide personalized service and uses guest name- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events- Be respectful to all co-workers- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.- Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.- Meet department uniform, appearance, and grooming requirements- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service
- Provides name of horse, rider, lengths behind and any other descriptors for benefit of general public and simulcast audience of MVRC Races.- Provides general announcements to public.- Conveys pertinent information such as scratches, changes and any other updates of racing information as directed by Mutuel department or judges.- Provides explanations of infractions occurring on racetrack and resultant disqualifications.- Provides per-race commentary on horses and participants in races.- Coordinate with audio-visual department in developing content for daily simulcast presentation.- Acts a host for racing related media or promotional events before, during or after races.- Must be available to work for any racing hours.- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and team members may also be asked to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned. Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises with appropriate notification to Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Responsible for announcing gaming floor promotions such as drawings & giveaways, Player Development events as well as other critical public casino functions as needed.- Ability to speak clear and concise while using a microphone.- Must be able to announce in front of large crowds.- Use of computer to redeem gifts for our guests. - Ability to use a “cutting tool” provided by the company to open large amounts of boxes each gift day.- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds on an ongoing basis during the gift day. - Safety awareness is paramount by assisting to keep areas clean of debris and clutter. Also by adhering to basic rules of safety when lifting and when using company equipment. - Ability to present Forbes 5 star guest service and interactions with both guests and other team members while working in a fast-paced environment.- Ability to stand on feet for the duration of an up to 8-hour shift.- Move boxes from one location to another by carrying, use of a hand truck or cart throughout the shift - After on the job training, assist at events such as Bingo, Concerts and Tournaments. - Set-up of event areas prior to and at the end of the Concert, Bingo or tournament (could include tablecloths, chairs, cushions, etc.) - Assist with ticket “Will Call” and ticket distribution. - Assist with “ushering” guests to their seats and provide information to concert guests. - Provide basic administrative assistance when asked. - Must be able to work in inclement weather. - Must be available to work both early and late shifts Monday thru Sunday. - Must work a minimum of 5 shifts per month is required. 3 or more shifts worked must be late shift. - Must have ability to access schedule online. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Keeps work area clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. - inspects all areas of responsibility for safety and maintenance needs and takes action as needed. - Accepts delivered inventory, unloads merchandise, stocks shelves, and labels items. - Communicates closely with Lead and/or supervisor/manager on all operating issues. - Monitors supply needs for operation and cleaning and maintains par levels. - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned. - Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
As a Sous Chef of Asian Cuisine, you will:Shift: 1:00PM to 2:00AM (13-Hour Shift)- Responsible for culinary standards and operational guidelines within a specific outlet for a specific shift including kitchen areas, food preparation activities, and facilities.- Administers all aspects of food preparation, ensuring kitchen is clean, well stocked, and problem-free.- Recommends changes on all standard menus and consistently strives through menu planning to improve food costs, volume, quality, attractiveness, and efficient preparation of all food-related items.- Ability to perform the functions of any culinary task assigned within kitchen such as broiler, sauté, Asian, and prep when needed.- Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State and Company sanitation requirements (ServSafe).- Supports safety and accident prevention programs (knife handling, proper lifting).- Responsible for monitoring/implementation of garbage separation and disposal as per standards.- Responsible for coordinating work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction.- Responsible for visibility to customer, soliciting/requesting feedback on food quality, and responding to guest concerns appropriately and professionally to resolve any issues.- Responsible for development of team to include completion of all required training and knowledge of all policies and procedures relating to their positions.- Presents oneself as a Credit to company and encourages others to do the same.- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Responsible for fostering a fun environment - Responsible for being a gracious host to all guests and co-workers- Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events- Identify and develop personal relationships with new and first time guests- Provide personal service to assigned VIP players, issuing complementaries based on player ratings as needed- Contact guests personally and/or send correspondence to invite them to enjoy amenities and/or to special events- Host outside entertainment for our guests, such as professional sporting events, dinners, and theaters- Promote casino events via telemarketing and other communication- Communicate constantly with casino operations and other team members- Follow all safety rules- Adhere to departmental quality standards- Maintain compliance with the Gaming Board Rules, Standards and the company's System of Internal Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements- Work within the guidelines established by the company- Other duties as assigned
The assistant executive chef is responsible for supervising food and beverage back of house staff and monitoring standards and results through inspection, evaluation and analysis. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES - Makes recommendations for menu items as listed in each restaurant- Assists with maintenance of cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory- Makes recommendations on and assists with consistent food quality for all F&B outlets - Assists Executive Chef with the maintenance and updating of the Food and Beverage Inventory Control System- Responsible for the oversight of F&B Back of House staff - Assists with development, implementation, and management of operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives- Create effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction - Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and providing recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs - Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise - Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals- Assists in maintaining established quality assurance procedures to ensure acceptable health department and customer service standards- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management
- Responsible for supervising an F&B Outlet designated to this role and the overall daily management of a designated shift. - Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. - Create effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals. - Knowledge of and enforcement of all gaming laws and regulations which apply to the functions and duties of the Food & Beverage Department for which this position is responsible.- Assists in the maintenance and development of procedures for food service and inspects menu items for maximum customer satisfaction.- Assists Manager to ensure efficient sanitary and pleasant service for all guests.- Assists in maintaining cost control methods and procedures by monitoring consistent pars and inventory. - Assist Manager with administrative duties, as assigned.- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
$2500 Sign-on Bonus- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated pit or shift, as assigned, in the Table Games Department. Provides oversight for all games, game protection, and overall operation of the table games in their assigned pit or during their assigned shift. Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives. Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with leadership any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to leadership.- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. - Ensures enforcement of games procedures and policies as outlined in company and department manuals - Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers. - Responsible for the accountability of the chips, cards, dice and all other gaming equipment.- Verifies table inventories and effectively manages table limits.- Effectively handles customer concerns and requests.- Assists with responsibility of the overall engagement of all team members on their shift by addressing and managing team member feedback, suggestions, complaints, and grievances. - Assists with the overall integrity of daily table games operations. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.- Complimentary privileges within prescribed limits in accordance with the approved Comp Matrix. - May fulfill the regulatory required duties of Casino Operations Assistant Shift Manager. - Performs the regulatory required duties of boxperson on an assigned shift as needed. When assigned these duties, the employee will not have responsibilities for supervision of table games or pits.
- Responsible for the overall operation of Table Games on assigned shift and when called upon assists with all aspects of day to day operations- Directs the Table Games supervisors to accomplish the goals of the individual gaming areas and Table Games department- Works closely with Table Games Manager to implement and oversee overall strategies for customer service, comping, games layout and mix, revenue growth, and expense management in order to maximize profitability- Drives improved results through staff development and training programs, and establshed methods, procedures and guidelines to maintain desired standards, and high quality service, then monitors results through inspection, evaluation and analysis. - Management accountablility for all team members for day to day and long term operations to include hiring, training and developing employees which includes coaching, mentoring and appropriate performance management up to and including separation- Responsible for scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction- Provides visible leadership in gaming operation areas- Ensures compliance with Title 31 requirements and processes - Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operations. - Presents oneself as a credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same - Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Maintains a stable area that is clean, neat and sanitary condition.- Assists Racing Secretary with stall assignments.- Maintains records of all stalls and ensure horses are quartered in assigned stalls.- Assists horsemen with maintenance/other requests.- Maintaining and coordinating walker assignments and payments.- Maintains and coordinates tack room assignments and payments.- Assuring receiving barn is ready each day.- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and team members may also be asked to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned. Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises with appropriate notification to Team Members.
- Responsible for loading race horses in the starting gate before post time and serving as back-up for the Head Starter by performing the following duties in order to assist in reaching profitability, guest satisfaction, workforce strength, and compliance goals. - Serve as a right hand for the Head Starter. - Maintain a log of all horses that come to the gate during training hours. - Log how the horse is handled while being loaded in the starting gate. This is called putting "Marks" on the horse. - The Starter is assigned a horse to handle. They must load the horse to the best of their ability with the information given. - Report any problems with the horses or the gate to the Head Starter. - Handle race horses and load into the starting gate. - Responsible for maintenance of the starting gate such as washing gate to keep it clean. - inspect batteries for any problems. - Set numbers on top of the starting gate, making sure that the number on the stall matches the number assigned to the horse being loaded into the gate. - Morning work consists of schooling horses or breaking these horses from the gate. Once a new horse is ready, the Asst. Starter sends them to the Head Starter for an application for an OK card. - Have the trainer bring the horse to the gate in the mornings, continually, until the Head Starter feels the horse has overcome the problem and is taken off the Head Starter's list. - Also, working with horses that have some problems while trying to load them into the gate. - Must carry out all duties assigned by the Head Starter.
- Must enforce the West Virginia Racing Commission Rules of Racing while on the racetrack, writing reports of all violations that take place while on duty.- Ensures starting car vehicle is in proper working order prior to each race. Car and mechanical gate systems must have regular proper servicing and maintenance.- Once on racetrack with horses ensures proper parading of horses leading up to start of race.- Ensures all horses are aligned in the proper starting position leading up to start of race. Must control direction of gate vehicle in order to have a fair and safe start for all participants.- Will assist Starter in reporting any infractions occurring during race to judges.- Assists horse ambulance workers to remove injured horse from track.- Must be available to work for any training, schooling, racing or qualifying hours.